Introducing our Gen2 Air Delivery System (ADS) Jeep Wrangler & Unlimited JL & JLU engine mount that allows you to inflate or deflate all four tires simultaneously which makes managing tire air pressure quick and easy. Our system can manage air through an on-board permanent air source with dedicated air inlet or through portable air pump that can attach through an external Schrader valve. Each kit comes complete with DOT approved 3/8”air line throughout the system, whips with quick connect chucks with our Betty Bar feature, ADS control box with air regulator and 90-degree Schrader valves. Our Gen2 system is designed specifically for your application with pre-cut hoses and quick connect fittings to make the installation fast and easy.
• Air It Up® 4 Tire Inflation System can deflate, and automatically inflate or equalize 4 tires at the same time.
• Includes ADS Controller Box, 90 psi Pressure Regulator, 150 psi Blow-off Valve.
• ADS Controller features 2 inlet valves with permanent or portable air source.
• Includes Pre-cut Hoses, Push To Connect Fittings, and everything that is needed for easy installation.
• Includes 8 Quick Connect Chucks with the easy to use Betty Bar™ feature and 4 Green Tire Connect Whips with a Storage Bag
• Heavy Duty Construction with DOT approved hoses and fittings.
• Designed to work with the EGOI 2 Air Compressor, ARB and Viair Compressors
• Complete line of Air Compressor Bracket Kits Available for Under Engine, Under Seat, & Rear Cargo Area Mounting Solutions.
• 5-Year Limited Month Warranty
DOES NOT WORK ON DIESEL JL
Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Up Down Air Products, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9830 Norwalk Blvd Suite 130, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.