Premium Hard Sided Roof Top Tent
The Sidewinder is the best in class all SIDE OPENING Aluminum-Bodied Hard Side Roof Top Tent with more standard included options. The Sidewinder Roof Top Tent has a Set Up and Put Away time of less than a minute. For Set Up: Unlock two latches, pull down your ladder and insert 2 window rods. Reverse the process for Put Away. The Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Roof Top Tent comes standard with an Anti-Condensation Mat under the thick 2” Mattress, Standard Functional and Removable Cross Bars for additional exterior storage, an insulated honeycomb base, and enough interior space to store bedding when closed. The Sidewinder Roof Top Tent also comes with Adjustable Interior Pop-Up Struts for increased linear head room through the length of the Roof Top Tent and ideal for additional support for when weight has been added to the cross bars. The Sidewinder Roof Top Tent has a clean, rugged, durable, sleek and an aerodynamic design compared to traditional Roof Top Tents.
The Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Roof Top Tent has t-slot accessory channels to help mount recovery gear and many other smaller light weight accessories. The Sidewinder Roof Top Tent comes with 2 standard cross bars to help carry extra gear for your adventure. Cross bars are fully compatible with Thule and Yakima accessories. The cross bars are not expandable, but they have the ability to be removed if need be.
The Overland Systems Sidewinder Hard Sided Roof Top Tent is manufactured with Premium 600D Rip Stop Waterproof Tent Body, Window Screens are 120G Environmental Fadeless Breathable Gaze, 2 Nitrogen Gas Charged Struts that are 35/5” long X 1”, 1 Adjustable Interior Pop-Up Strut, Ballistic Nylon Pull Strap, Aluminum Aircraft Grade Handle, Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel Hardware, Universal, Adjustable Aluminum Channel, Military Specked Weatherproof Seal, and the Base is 1” Aluminum Honeycomb Insulated.
Free LTL Shipping and Utilizing a Shipping carrier with Lift Gate on their vehicle. The Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Hard Sided Roof Top Tent Comes with; Mounting Hardware, Window Rods, 2” Mattress, Ani-Condensation Mat, Insulated Honeycomb Base, and Set of Removable Crossbars. See the complete list of features below.
With the help of a friend, lift on your desired Rack. Follow the detailed instructions we provide.
Four-Year Limited Warranty
Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Hard Sided Roof Top Tent comes with a 4 Year Limited Warranty. Overland Vehicle Systems warranty includes coverage for products with manufacture defects in materials and workmanship. Overland Vehicle Systems will not be responsible for incorrect installation on your Vehicles Factory (OEM) of Aftermarket Mounting solution you choose.
Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Hard Sided Roof Top Tent is a Universal Item. Please refer to all your Vehicle’s and/or Aftermarket product Installation and Warranty information prior to installing your Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Roof Top Tent Hard Sided Roof Top Tent.
- Base Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Body: 280G Rip Stop Poly Cotton
- Window Screens: 120G Environmental Fadeless Breathable Gaze
- Mattress: 2.0” High Density Foam
- Anticondensation Mat: Yes
- Base: 1” Aluminum Honeycomb Insulated
- Closed Dimensions: 91” x 55.5” x 8”
- Open Dimensions: 91” x 55.5” x 48”
- Sleeping Area: 86” x 50”
- Sleeping Count: 2-3
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 250 lbs.
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Storage Rack Included: Yes
- Struts: 2x Nitrogen Gas Charged Struts, 35.5” x 1” 400N. 1x Telescoping Interior Strut
- Pull Down Strap: Ballistic Nylon
- Handles: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Seal: Military Specked Waterproof Grade
- Set Up: 3 Minutes
- Put Away: 3 Minutes
- Storage: Enough Interior Space to Store Bedding When Closed
- Side Load Bars Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Part Number: 18109901
- UPC Code: 810038734187
- Packaged Weight: 250 lbs.
- Cleaning: Soap & Water
If you're looking for a roof top tent that is both reliable and durable, the Sidewinder Aluminum Roof Top Tent is the perfect choice. Our tents are made of high-quality aluminum, which makes them strong and lightweight. They can be easily installed on any vehicle with a roof rack. Plus, our tents are waterproof and come with a rainfly to keep you dry during inclement weather. So, whether you're looking for a tent to take on your next camping trip or you need a reliable shelter for your next off-road adventure, the Sidewinder Aluminum Roof Top Tent is the perfect option. Order yours today and be prepared for anything nature throws your way.
Overland Vehicle Systems is the Leader in Hard Sided Roof Top Tents, Soft Sided Roof Top Tent, 270 Awnings, 180 Awnings, Pull Out Awnings, Recovery Gear, Air Management, Dry Storage Boxes, Camp Kitchens, Seat Covers for Jeeps, Floor Liners for Jeeps, Replacement Soft Tops and Camping Equipment.
Camping Bathroom Solutions Ideas for Sidewinder Roof Top Tent
Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Roof Top Tents are the perfect addition to any overlanding vehicle. They provide a comfortable, dry and private space to sleep, while also giving you the ability to store gear. But what about when you want to take a shower or use the bathroom? That's where the Overland Vehicle Systems Side Shower Awning and/or Portable Pop-Up Shower Tent comes in. These two products allow you to set up a private shower or bathroom area anywhere, making your next camping trip more comfortable than ever before. Whether you're looking for a anchored solution or a portable option for occasional use, Overland Vehicle Systems has you covered. aluminum clam shell roof top tent
- Shipping Weight:
- 250.00 LBS
- Shipping Width:
- 91.00 (in)
- Part number:
- shipping Height:
- 62.00 (in)
- shipping Depth:
- 12.00 (in)
- Overland Vehicle Systems Sidewinder Tents are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited Four-Year warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by Overland Vehicle Systems that the Tent is defective, Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Tent, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence. This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product. Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of; • Improper installation or modification of original product. • Damages resulting from abuse • Improper installation • Any commercial application If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9830 Norwalk Blvd Suite 130, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.
- We will ship Tents at no extra charge as long as the shipping point is in the continental US. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are not included in this program and will require an additional shipping and handling fee.