Wild Lands Products
Our Wild Lands line of camping gear was engineered to meet the needs of vehicle camping. We set out to meet three key requirements that we felt were the most important to overlanding:
1. Use the strongest but lightest materials to ensure we’re not creating a burden on the extra loaded normally carried when exploring off road.
2. Make it extremely portable and collapse down to the smallest possible size when not in use so stowing wouldn’t be a challenge.
3. It needed to look great and compliment your environment.
Our Retro look, modern construction utilizing the strongest and lightest materials and will be the last set of camping gear you’ll have to buy.
Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Structure
Over-sized Rubber Feet to Handle the Harshest Terrain
High Impact Reinforced Plastic Corners
Quick Release Locking Lever Which Makes Assembly & Disassembly Fast
Storage Bag with Carrying Handle Included
Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Table Size Folded:
Overland Vehicle Systems will repair or replace without charge, with an equivalent tent to the original purchaser according to the instructions supplied with the Wild Lands Products, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Overland Vehicle Systems shall not be liable in case of;
• Improper installation or modification of original product.
• Damages resulting from abuse
• Improper installation
• Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact Overland Vehicle Systems Warranty Service, 9115 Dice Road Suite 14, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implied.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.